Rohl - U.5751LS-APC
Perrin and Rowe Georgian Era Exposed Therm Valve With Volume And Temperature Control
|Online Product ID:
|Country Of Origin:
|Product Family Name 01:
||Perrin & Rowe Bath
|Product Family Subname 1:
|Website Product Category:
||L:11"x W:15.5" 12 lbs.
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFORMATION:
- Inlets 7 7/8" center-to-center
- Inlets 3/4" female NPT
- CNC machined from solid brass bar stock, not cast
- Exposed thermostatic valve
- Volume control, metal lever handles
- True 3/4" inlets and waterways for high output
- U.5398 secondary outlet adaptor required for bottom outlet tub spout connection
- Additional functions should go off top outlet with U.5397
- 14 GPM
- If PEX is utilized, oversize the supply line to 1" for full flow capacity
Professional delivery is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery for you!
U.5751LS-APC - Rohl
General Plumbing Supply is proud to present this polished chrome finished shower faucet trim, by Rohl. The U.5751LS-APC is made from premium materials, this Shower Faucet Trim offers great function and value for your home. This fixture is part of Rohl's decorative Collection, so make sure to check out other traditional fixtures to accessorize your room.
The ROHL product offering continues to grow beyond the original pull-out faucet. It now includes a wide range of exceptional quality, classically differentiated faucets and fixtures. Sourced from Western Europe, New Zealand and North America, each is crafted to ROHL's exacting specifications and uniquely tailored for the American home, hotel or resort.